Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Idiot of the Week: Tim Thomas

First off I know only 16 people will know who I am talking about, he is a hockey player.  What Tim Thomas doesn't know is the first President of the United States to invite a team to the White House was Andrew Johnson, this is called a tradition.  Here is his statement...
I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People.
This is being done at the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial level. This is in direct opposition to the Constitution and the Founding Fathers vision for the Federal government.
Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House. This was not about politics or party, as in my opinion both parties are responsible for the situation we are in as a country. This was about a choice I had to make as an INDIVIDUAL.
This is the only public statement I will be making on this topic.

Now I can see one of his reasons for this being his only public statement, that's because he is an idiot and knows he is about to be lit up by millions of Americans using their right of freedom of speech.  What he is clueless is about is some of actually served our country and we take traditions such as meeting the President very serious.  This isn't about politics or your own personal rant, this is about respecting the office.  This is why news reporters in other countries think it is okay to throw a shoe at the President of the United States, I mean why not... Look at Tim Thomas.

So the next time Tim decides to show his stupidity, perhaps he should forget about his rights and remember the people who died so he could have them and show the respect the Office of the President it deserves.

And this is why Tim Thomas is Idiot of the Week.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment