Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have to say, I liked it and he is still the smartest man in the room.  What was bewildering to me was the comments that followed afterwards because it clearly showed they neither heard what he was saying or understood it if they heard it.  Congress is more focused on an idea which is crippling this nation with each day, oddly enough we think terrorist do damage to the USA, just look at the damage this congress is doing... could be worse and should be criminal.  What does that say when the boss pays less taxes then those that work for him?  You can't tell me some line about it is so they can reinvest or hire more people to work because over the last few years it is clearly been shown that while companies are back to making profits (and in some cases record profits) they are neither looking to or actually hiring more.  We have had decades of cutting taxes for the rich and wealthy of this country and yet here we stood on the edge of a depression and they want me to believe that this is working?

One thing the President could do that would not just impress me but also get my vote is to start the ground work for both term limits on congress and put an end to lobbyist with regard to those who hold an elected office.  This might go a long way to cleaning things up eventually because at the current pace things will never get there.

4 comments:

  1. Totally off topic, but I'm somewhat desperate: How do I register at rpgattitude? I tried 4, 6, 8 2-8, 4-8... how many eyes has a frigging spider? Everytime the site tells me it couldn't verify I am a human... HELP!
    Because I'm very interested to see an incantation of your program for Pathfinder... help me, so I can comment on your stuff! Your comment about not getting any feedback sounds a little off for me at this point... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy solution, just use the register on the front page. I am in the progress of changing the logins to handle the aggressive bots running around these days.

    The feedback comment is not directed at my forums because hey I never expect anyone to look there to be honest but is based on forums like enworld and I have been doing npc generators for a while now so I know what to expect and don't worry to much when I get it. I just do what makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem was the registration on the front of the website (which works) was not passed over to the forum registration (which didn't work), both are now using the same system (or should be, I say that since they should of been before). I probably still need to do a bit more testing before I feel good about the forum side where I made the code changes, so just use the registration from the main site and everything will be fine. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete